New Grad RN
Denver, CO 80220 US
We welcome all recent RN graduates from a registered nursing program and students graduating within the next six months to please apply to our residency/ mentorship programs designed to help you gain the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to provide informed, high-quality care to your patients.
All Med Search specializes in placing Registered Nurses into full time, permanent positions at hospitals across the country. One of our client partners is a renowned hospital system with over 200 acute care hospitals on 22 states. They have asked us to help them locate excellent new grad nurses looking to be trained into the specialty of their choice.
What does this mean for you?
- Aside from the giving you an excellent foundation for the rest of your career as you move from the classroom to the patient room, the potential for career growth is phenomenal.
- After completing your two year residency at the hospital, if you want to relocate you can apply to transfer within the organization.
Participating Units Include:
Med-Surg, Ortho/Spine, Neuro, Oncology, Telemetry, Solid Organ Transplant, Step-Down/Progressive Units, Bone Marrow Transplant, Mom/Baby, Critical Care and Behavioral Health
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- And more….
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) obtained within 30 days of employment
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) obtained within 1 year of employment
- Other Certifications maybe required during employment
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse License or Graduate Nurse in the State
- No previous experience needed
- Some travel maybe needed for training
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.