Neuro/Trauma ICU RN
Arlington, TX US
Job Title: Neuro Trauma ICU RN – Arlington, TX
Shift Hours: Nights 7P-7A
Work Schedule: Rotating Weekends (3X12’s)
Shift Differential - $4.30 for weekend shift
The Neuro Trauma ICU Floor provides specialized care for patients in the fields of Diagnostic and Interventional Neurology and Trauma. The unit is equipped with 24 beds and is staffed by a dedicated team of healthcare professionals, including 24-hour on-site Intensivists, Trauma Staff Surgeons, and a Nurse Educator. The ICU RNs work collaboratively with a 2:1 patient ratio, and each nurse has a personal workspace alcove for constant patient monitoring.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross are REQUIRED.
- BSN is highly preferred.
- ADN candidates may be considered with Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) approval, but they must obtain a BSN within 2 years of hire.
- Candidates without a BSN but with an ADN may participate in a Tuition-Free ADN to BSN program offered at HCA, which typically takes approximately a year.
- Minimum of 1 year of RECENT ACUTE CARE NEURO ICU EXPERIENCE OR 2 YEARS OF RECENT ACUTE CARE ICU EXPERIENCE will be considered.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs.
- Paid Personal Leave.
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service).
- Identity Theft Protection discounts.
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP).
For more information and to apply please send your resume to Marquita@allmedsearch.com
In subject line write YOUR NAME/Neuro ICU RN/ Location
Meet Your Recruiter
Marquita Haynes is originally from Clinton, MS and has recently relocated to Houston, TX.
She has over 10+ years of Customer Service/Call Center experience and has been recruiting for the past 2 ½ years and loves what she does.
Marquita has experience in Industrial, Manufacturing, and Healthcare fields.