Medical Technologist- Nights
Denton, TX 76210 US
Night Shift Differential:
$3 to 3.50 depending on the shift
Weekend Differential: 4
Sign on Bonus:
$3,000 *For the Evening Shift ONLY
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus *FOR THE NIGHT SHIFT ONLY
The Medical Technologist's responsibilities include:
- Performs chemical, bacteriological, serological, and microscopic procedures in one or more functions of laboratory sections.
- Maintains records of performance as defined in the Laboratory's general and sectional policy and procedure manuals.
- Performs all services that are necessary for job performance, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
- How many years of experience and education is required: Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology, or related field
- Certified as a Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT) by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or American Medical Technologists (AMT), or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of generalist experience in an acute care hospital laboratory performing blood bank / transfusions required
- Must have Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certified as a Medical Technologist (MT)
- or Medical Lab Technician (MLT) by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- or American Medical Technologists (AMT), or equivalent