Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Med-Surg RN)
Savannah, GA 31404 US
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical
Location: Savannah, GA
We are seeking dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurses (RNs) to join a Medical Surgical team. As an RN in our dynamic healthcare facility in Savannah, GA. We welcome both experienced acute care RNs and those looking to transition into acute care.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred).
- Current Registered Nurse License in Georgia or Current Multistate Compact License.
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Certification.
Shift: Day and night shifts available with rotating weekends.
- A minimum of 1 year of RN experience is required.
- Competitive salary range from $28.23 per hour $42.35 per hour based on experience.
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation assistance may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- 401(k) with Matching
- Continuing education credits
- Medical, Vision, Life, Prescription, and Dental Insurance with Health savings account
- Dependent health insurance coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Loan repayment program
- Malpractice insurance
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid orientation
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- and more!
Why Join Our Team:
- We welcome RNs with diverse backgrounds and experience levels, making this an ideal opportunity for those looking to enter the medical surgical or medical trauma field.
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for professional development.
- Relocation assistance may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Military Friendly Employer - Veterans welcome to apply!
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.