Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Med-Surg RN) - Full Training Into Acute Care Available!
Kansas City, MO 64132 US
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical
Location: Kansas City, MO
We are seeking dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our Medical Surgical team. As an RN in our dynamic healthcare facility in Richmond, VA, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive nursing care to patients in a medical surgical setting. We offer flexible scheduling options and welcome both experienced RNs and those looking to transition into acute care.
- Graduate from school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License.
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Certification.
- One year of medical surgical experience in an acute care hospital setting is preferred. However, we are open to considering candidates without acute care experience.
- Days & Nights (12 Hour Shift)
- Rotating Weekends
- We are open to candidates with long-term acute care or skilled nursing experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of RN experience is required.
- Competitive salary range from $30.04 - $41.50 per hour based on experience.
- Sign on bonus available
- Relocation assistance may be available on a case-by-case basis.
As an RN in the Medical Surgical department, you will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient care. You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the well-being and recovery of patients in a medical surgical setting. We offer a supportive work environment that values your contribution and professional growth.
Why Join Our Team:
- We welcome RNs with diverse backgrounds and experience levels, making this an ideal opportunity for those looking to enter the medical surgical field.
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for professional development.
- Relocation assistance may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Military Friendly Employer - Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Join our team of healthcare professionals and make a meaningful impact on the lives of patients in the Medical Surgical department. Your dedication and expertise as an RN will contribute to our mission of delivering high-quality patient care.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.