Med/Surg/Telemetry Float Pool
Asheville, NC 28801 US
The staffing pool consists of Medical Surgical – Telemetry, Progressive Care, and Critical Care Pools. Registered Nurses will support 12 different medical surgical units, 6 progressive care units, and 5 intensive care units. Opportunities to advance to Progressive Care and Critical Care areas after nine months in Medical Surgical- Telemetry float pool.
- Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Implements medically prescribed interventions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing OR enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program within 6 months AND obtain a BSN within 4 years of hire date into RN position.
Preferred Education: Master’s in Nursing
Certifications & Licensure:
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON
- BLS Healthcare Provider.
- National Certification in area of specialty preferred
- Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an Acute Care (hospital) environment.
NOTE: Based upon intake call, candidates with one year solid experience will be considered.
***Great opportunity for growth and for RN's to enter other specialized areas.***
- Busy units, High volume
- Nurse/Patient Ratio: 1:5 may be 1:6
- Nurse driven, autonomous, modified self-scheduling
- Addt’l support provided by CNA
- ED experience welcome
- NO NEW GRADS
Compensation - $30.00 - $44.50/hr.
Additional $5.00/hr after orientation
Differentials: 2nd Shift: $4/hr., 3rd Shift: $6/hr., Weekend: $3.50/hr. Stackable
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 30 years of executive and senior leadership roles in national restaurant chains, Guerrino “Jerry” Ruta is a proven leader. He has helped build successful organizations by effectively sourcing, developing and promoting exceptional people. Jerry is a focused, driven leader who values professional relationships. He is a persuasive, influential communicator who thrives in challenging situations. He has a straightforward, helpful, collaborative approach with recruiting and staffing.
Jerry and his wife, Terry, are Pittsburgh natives and now live in Carver, MN. They have two grown children, Nicole and Augustin.