Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
Hudson, FL 34667 US
We are seeking a compassionate Med/Surg RN to join our healthcare team. You will provide high-quality patient care, assess conditions, administer medications, coordinate care, and educate patients and families.
- Provide comprehensive care to medical and surgical patients.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Monitor patient conditions and report abnormalities.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to develop care plans.
- Educate patients and families on treatment plans and self-care.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Follow safety and infection control protocols.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and quality improvement initiatives.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Engage in professional development activities.
- Valid RN license.
- BSN degree preferred.
- Experience in medical-surgical nursing is desirable.
- BLS certification required; ACLS certification preferred.
- Strong clinical assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- Proficiency in EMR systems and healthcare technologies.
Hospital setting, including medical-surgical units.
Physical stamina required.
Shift work may be required.
Join our team and provide exceptional medical-surgical nursing care to make a difference in patients' lives.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.