Med-Surg Ortho Registered Nurse (Medical Surgical Orthopedics Registered Nurse)
Dallas, TX 75243 US
Job Title: Orthopedics Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Otho MedSurg RN)
Location: Dallas, TX
Shift: 3x12 - Days with Rotating Weekends
- $31.00 per hour (1 year of experience)
- $38.87 per hour (10 years of experience)
- $46.00 per hour (20 years of experience)
Relocation Assistance Available
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) REQUIRED*
- Current Texas RN license or valid compact license.
- Minimum of one year of RECENT experience in an acute care hospital setting required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required, issued by the American Heart Association.
We provide a comprehensive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and opportunities for professional growth. We have confidence in our team members and their capacity to excel in their roles. Your benefits comprise of:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- and more!
Why Join Our Team:
- We welcome RNs with diverse backgrounds and experience levels.
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for professional development.
- Relocation assistance may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Military Friendly Employer - Veterans welcome to apply!
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.