Manager, Food & Nutritional Services - AMAZING COMP PACKAGE!
Fort Worth, TX 76014 US
Manager-Food & Nutritional Services - Acute Care Facility in Fort Worth, TX
Our Manager of Food & Nutritional Services position is a critical role that helps ensure our patients get the best nutrition and care during their stay. In this role, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the food service department, from menu planning to ordering supplies to staff scheduling. You'll also act as a liaison between the hospital administration and other departments within the facility. In addition, you'll be responsible for developing policies and procedures related to food safety, patient satisfaction, cost control, and dietary standards.
You must have experience working in a medical setting as well as knowledge of nutrition principles and regulations. You will need to possess excellent management skills with an eye towards budgeting and efficiency. Supervisory experience is also essential. A passion for providing excellent customer service is highly desired.
If you are an experienced Food & Nutrition Manager looking for an opportunity to make a difference in patient care while managing a fast-paced team, we want to hear from you! Apply today for our Manager of Food & Nutritional Services role in Fort Worth, TX!
- Bachelor's degree required. Preferably in Dietetics, Nutrition, Food Service, Management or Health Administration.
- Must have at least one (1) year of leadership experience inan Acute Care/Hospital setting in the Food and Nutritional space. (Leadership Dietitian experience is Preferred)
- Ability to lead a staff of 25-30 and assist witrh creating a healthy working environment
- Must have table work history and experience in food safety, sanitization, menu planning and restaurant operations.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and communication skills are a must as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Proven ability to think critically, analyze data, and suggest solutions along with the understanding of current nutrition trends is essential.
- A passion for providing excellent customer service is highly desired.
- Registered Dietitian with Commission on Dietetic Registration or Dietetic Technician Certification preferred.
- Food Safety Manager Certificate required.
- Food Service Managers Certification (Does not need to have it in hand but will need to obtain it later)
- Other preferred certifications (i.e. CNSC, CDE, CSP)
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Industry leading benefits package
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- 401k (100% annual match – up to 9%)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Working for a Leading Healthcare Organization that focuses on taking care of their people.
- Much more!
Apply today for our Manager of Food & Nutritional Services role in Fort Worth, TX!
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage via SMS text message. By responding to our engagement, submitting your application, or sending us your resume, you consent to future communication via email and SMS text message unless you opt-out by responding “STOP” to either emails or SMS texts. Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For assistance, reply 'HELP' to your texts.
Meet Your Recruiter
Greg Bozek has been in the “People” and “Relationship Building” business in a variety of capacities for over twenty years. After graduating from Michigan State University with a degree in Advertising & Communications, he started off his professional career as Technical Recruiter for Aerotek. From there he held positions on the business & hospitality development side with Frankel, Palace Sports & Entertainment (Detroit Pistons) and Olympia Entertainment (Detroit Red Wings). Prior to joining All Med Search as a Healthcare Recruitment Franchise Partner, he found his way back into the recruiting world in 2016 as a Franchise Owner with Gecko Hospitality operating the Western Canada, Upstate NY and Michigan markets. Greg gets great satisfaction in assisting people with bettering their lives by placing them in positions with the diverse client base that he works with.
Greg likes to travel with his family, when he and his wife are not running back and forth from the hockey rink, basketball court, soccer and lacrosse fields attending their kids sporting events.