Manage (RN) Labor & Delivery- Nights
Webster, TX 77598 US
- Full time- Nights 11P-7A Mon- Fri
- Sign On: Case By Case
- Relocation: Case by Case
Under the general supervision of the Director, the Nurse Manager assumes 24-hour responsibility for all functions of the unit. In collaboration with the Nurse Director and members of the Medical Staff, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the Unit by all levels of practitioners.
- Initiates, guides, and directs the coordination of all Unit functions.
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided by the unit.
- Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, Department of Nursing Standards, collaborating with the Director in unusual situations.
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing, BSN required
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical practice in the provision of clinical nursing of mother and baby patients with emphasis on leadership and management experience.
- L&D RN experience, required
- BLS Certified
- ACLS required
- Experienced a minimum of 5 years in the L&D acute care within the last year ( 3 years of Charge Experience, Supervisor role)