Labor and Delivery RN - 1679955
Augusta, GA 30909 US
SIGN ON BONUS $10K
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
WILLING TO TRAIN REGISTERED NURSES INTO LABOR AND DELIVERY IF THEY HAVE ANY ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE
Shift Available - Full time 7pm to 7am Weekend Rotation
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse in Labor & Delivery, you are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and unit outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate proficiency in assessment, treatment, and care for laboring moms and for newborns
- You will work in collaboration with other members of the health care team to protect, promote and optimize health and ability, prevent illness and injury, alleviate suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocate in the care of individuals and families
- You will exhibit the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patient/s
- You will contribute to the practice of nursing through participation in Shared Governance, attendance at unit meetings, completion of surveys, sharing of ideas through informal and formal channels of communication
- You will consider factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing services
What qualifications you may need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Will accept candidates with any acute care specialty experience
Meet Your Recruiter
April has been in Staffing and Recruiting since earning her Bachelors degree in Communication in 2016 from the University of Memphis.
April recently moved to the Atlanta, GA area with her husband and son. She enjoys renovating her home, eating great food, and traveling.