Labor And Delivery Registered Nurse Manager
Houston, TX 77054 US
Job Title: Nurse Manager - Labor and Delivery (RN) (L&D)
Location: Houston, TX
Monday - Friday
- 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Evening Shift)
- 11:00 am - 7:00 pm (Day Shift)
Salary Range: Minimum $41.62 - Maximum $52.03 (Pay based on years of experience)
Sign-on Bonus: Case by Case
Relocation Assistance: Case by Case
- Minimum 2 years of recent acute care staff experience in Labor and Delivery
- Minimum 2 years of charge or supervisor experience in the L&D unit
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and/or RNC certification preferred
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in Texas
- Basic Life Support (BCLS) certification
- Medication Learning Module completion
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification within six (6) months of hire
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) Fetal Monitoring Certification within six (6) months of hire
- Labor and Delivery unit comprises 45 beds
- Responsible for overseeing 40 FTEs per Manager
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation assistance may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- 401(k) with Matching
- Continuing education credits
- Medical, Vision, Life, Prescription, and Dental Insurance with Health savings account
- Dependent health insurance coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Loan repayment program
- Malpractice insurance
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid orientation
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- and more!
Why Join Our Team:
- Charge Nurses and Nurse Supervisors Welcome to Apply!
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for professional development.
- Relocation assistance may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Military Friendly Employer - Veterans welcome to apply!
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.