ICU Registered Nurse RN (Days/Nights)
Fort Worth, TX US
IN-STATE RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED, AS WELL AS SIGN-ON BONUS!
We are seeking motivated Registered Nurses (RN) for our ICU department at our Acute Care Facility located in Fort Worth, TX. Interviews are being scheduled ASAP for qualified candidates so please APPLY TODAY with your most updated resumes for immediate consideration.
- FULL TIME DAY & NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE (3 - 12hr shifts, rotating weekends)
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- ADDITIONAL SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL PAY
- SIGN-ON AND RELOCATION OFFERED (AMOUNT VARIES BASED ON EXPERIENCE/LOCATION)
- COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- ONGOING GROWTH WITH ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED AND STABLE HOSPITAL SYSTEMS IN THE U.S.
- BSN required or current enrollment in BSN/MSN program
- 1+ year of acute care critical care experience
- Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
IF YOU ARE AN RN WITH ICU EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH AN ORGANIZATION THAT WILL BE THERE FOR YOU FOR THE LONGTERM, THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY. SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR ONE OF OUR ICU POSITIONS IN FORT WORTH, TX.
Meet Your Recruiter
Greg Bozek has been in the “People” and “Relationship Building” business in a variety of capacities for over twenty years. After graduating from Michigan State University with a degree in Advertising & Communications, he started off his professional career as Technical Recruiter for Aerotek. From there he held positions on the business & hospitality development side with Frankel, Palace Sports & Entertainment (Detroit Pistons) and Olympia Entertainment (Detroit Red Wings). Prior to joining All Med Search as a Healthcare Recruitment Franchise Partner, he found his way back into the recruiting world in 2016 as a Franchise Owner with Gecko Hospitality operating the Western Canada, Upstate NY and Michigan markets. Greg gets great satisfaction in assisting people with bettering their lives by placing them in positions with the diverse client base that he works with.
Greg likes to travel with his family, when he and his wife are not running back and forth from the hockey rink, basketball court, soccer and lacrosse fields attending their kids sporting events.