ICU Registered Nurse RN (Days/Nights) Acute
Fort Worth, TX 76006 US
IN-STATE RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED, AS WELL AS SIGN-ON BONUS!
We are seeking motivated Registered Nurses (RN) for our ICU department at our Acute Care Facility located in Fort Worth, TX. Interviews are being scheduled ASAP for qualified candidates so please APPLY TODAY with your most updated resumes for immediate consideration.
- FULL TIME DAY & NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE (3 - 12hr shifts, rotating weekends)
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- ADDITIONAL SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL PAY
- SIGN-ON AND RELOCATION OFFERED (AMOUNT VARIES BASED ON EXPERIENCE/LOCATION)
- COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- ONGOING GROWTH WITH ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED AND STABLE HOSPITAL SYSTEMS IN THE U.S.
- BSN required or current enrollment in BSN/MSN program
- 1+ year of acute care critical care experience
- Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
IF YOU ARE AN RN WITH ICU EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH AN ORGANIZATION THAT WILL BE THERE FOR YOU FOR THE LONGTERM, THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY. SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR ONE OF OUR ICU POSITIONS IN FORT WORTH, TX.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tim earned his Bachelor’s degree in Finance from Michigan State University and after working for Bank of America & Merrill Lynch for 16 years he found his way to the recruiting world. Prior to joining All Med Search as a Healthcare Recruitment Partner, Tim has managed the recruitment operations in multiple markets in the U.S. and Canada for Gecko Hospitality with the responsibility of securing Restaurant Management professionals for an array of clients.
Tim possesses a strong work ethic and dedication to his career. He loves that he can use all of his previous recruiting and management experience to match the very best Medical professionals with the various Healthcare partners that he works with.
Tim resides in Grand Rapids, Michigan with his wife and 3 children. He enjoys coaching his kids in a variety of sports, playing basketball, camping and following Michigan State basketball/football.