Division Manager of Case Management
Nashville, TN 37023 US
Required to be a subject matter expert in case management. Major Responsibilities:
• Providing support to facility directors and staff, where needed, for daily operations.
• Assesses Case Management performance in division hospitals and identify improvement opportunities.
• Disseminates information accurately and timely with multiple audiences, ability to present to senior team leaders at the hospital and division level, as requested with involvement in measurement outcomes.
• Provide direct CM leadership when needed.
• Stays knowledgeable regarding practice standards & CMS regulatory requirements.
• Supports the implementation of regulatory requirements,Ethics and Compliance policies, and quality initiatives related to Case Management services.
• Supports Case Management education within the division. Responsible for re-educating case management facility leadership and staff as identified. Escalate any learning needs identified related to case management practice.
• Ensures that standards of case management practice and integrated services are monitored and maintained, and is consistent with professional standards and regulatory requirements.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree Nursing Required
• Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, or Business Administration Preferred
• 3+ years overall acute care HCM Required
• 3+ years in case management leadership Required Licenses, Certifications, & Training:
• Registered Nurse - Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation. Required
• Certification in Case Management Preferred
Salary range from $56.49 (min) $70.62 ( mid) $84.75 (max) per hr. based on years of exp.
Relocation assistance on a case-by-case basis
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 30 years of executive and senior leadership roles in national restaurant chains, Guerrino “Jerry” Ruta is a proven leader. He has helped build successful organizations by effectively sourcing, developing and promoting exceptional people. Jerry is a focused, driven leader who values professional relationships. He is a persuasive, influential communicator who thrives in challenging situations. He has a straightforward, helpful, collaborative approach with recruiting and staffing.
Jerry and his wife, Terry, are Pittsburgh natives and now live in Carver, MN. They have two grown children, Nicole and Augustin.