Director of Pharmacy Operations
Louisville, KY 40202 US
Director of Pharmacy Operations - Kentucky - Will oversee multiple facilities
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Director of Pharmacy to oversee all operations of our hospital pharmacy. As the Director of Pharmacy, you will be responsible for:
- Developing policies and procedures
- Working with medical staff committees
- Managing drug use initiatives and educational programs
- Overseeing research protocols
- Leading quality assurance efforts
- Managing the pharmacy's formulary
- Developing the department's budget
- Doctorate Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college of pharmacy
- Minimum 8 years of hospital pharmacy experience
- Active and valid pharmacist license in the state of Kentucky
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and other relevant software platforms
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with pharmacy automation and technology
- Knowledge of pharmacy laws, regulations, accreditation standards
- Commitment to excellence in patient safety and care
- Residency training
- Experience managing a large, complex hospital pharmacy department
- Experience with quality improvement initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing budgets and personnel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your pharmacy management experience to email@example.com. This is a full-time onsite position not eligible for remote work. Only local applicants will be considered.
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 30 years of executive and senior leadership roles in national restaurant chains, Guerrino “Jerry” Ruta is a proven leader. He has helped build successful organizations by effectively sourcing, developing and promoting exceptional people. Jerry is a focused, driven leader who values professional relationships. He is a persuasive, influential communicator who thrives in challenging situations. He has a straightforward, helpful, collaborative approach with recruiting and staffing.
Jerry and his wife, Terry, are Pittsburgh natives and now live in Carver, MN. They have two grown children, Nicole and Augustin.