Director Of Women's Services (RN)
Dallas, TX US
Director of Women's Services - Acute Care Facility
We are seeking an experienced leader to take on our Director of Women's Services role at our acute care hospital facility located in greater Dallas, TX. The Director is responsible for oversight of multiple departments. Provides coaching and mentoring for management functions in support of the hospital mission, vision, and facility goals.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS PACKAGE
- CONTINUED CLINICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
- Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $5,250 per calendar year in education reimbursement for covered
expenses for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral/ PhD education*
- Access to pet insurance, identity theft protection and auto & home insurance
- Up to $1,000 in matching funds for charitable giving
- Adoption Assistance: Up to $6,000 for eligible expenses
- Consumer discounts at more than 200 popular retailers
- Access to discounts and cash back rewards for moving, mortgage or real estate assistance
- Free Care.com membership to find babysitters, nannies, support for special needs children, elder
care, dog walkers, and more through the Bright Horizons Care Advantage benefit
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Allows eligible employees to purchase company stock at a discount
- Retirement Clearinghouse, a free service to assist with rolling over assets from a previous
- Strong Labor & Delivery background
- 5+ years management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations and management of supervisory positions.
- BSN degree
- Texas State RN or RN Compact License acceptable under eNLC guidelines
- Oversee the following:
- 150+ monthly deliveries
- 13 L&D beds
- Up to 12/Mom/Baby
- 6 NICU
Apply with your updated resume to be immediately considered for the Director of Women's Services role at our acute care facility in Dallas, TX.
Meet Your Recruiter
Greg Bozek has been in the “People” and “Relationship Building” business in a variety of capacities for over twenty years. After graduating from Michigan State University with a degree in Advertising & Communications, he started off his professional career as Technical Recruiter for Aerotek. From there he held positions on the business & hospitality development side with Frankel, Palace Sports & Entertainment (Detroit Pistons) and Olympia Entertainment (Detroit Red Wings). Prior to joining All Med Search as a Healthcare Recruitment Franchise Partner, he found his way back into the recruiting world in 2016 as a Franchise Owner with Gecko Hospitality operating the Western Canada, Upstate NY and Michigan markets. Greg gets great satisfaction in assisting people with bettering their lives by placing them in positions with the diverse client base that he works with.
Greg likes to travel with his family, when he and his wife are not running back and forth from the hockey rink, basketball court, soccer and lacrosse fields attending their kids sporting events.