Director Of Quality
Sanford, NC 27330 US
Make a Meaningful Impact in Your Community!
Join an exceptional team of dedicated professionals who share a passion for improving the health and wellbeing of our friends, neighbors, and community. With a close-knit, hometown atmosphere and strong local roots, you'll have the opportunity to deliver personalized, compassionate care and make a heartfelt difference in your patients' lives every day.
Located in the heart of the Carolinas, we offer easy access to thriving cities like Raleigh and Durham as well as the natural beauty of North Carolina, from the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains to the stunning sandy beaches. With a low cost of living and small-town charm, this is an ideal place to build your career while enjoying a high quality of life.
As Quality Management Director, you will facilitate hospital-wide quality and safety programs, ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating compliance with core measures
- Preparing and presenting quality reports
- Facilitating risk management activities
- Managing the complaint and grievance process
- Overseeing the occurrence reporting process
- Implementing process improvement strategies
- Supervising the Quality team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (Master's preferred)
- RN license for North Carolina
- 5+ years experience in quality management, case management, or related roles
- CPPS/CPHQ certification preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits in addition to unmatched opportunities for professional development and community impact.
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare for those we hold nearest and dearest to our hearts!
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 30 years of executive and senior leadership roles in national restaurant chains, Guerrino “Jerry” Ruta is a proven leader. He has helped build successful organizations by effectively sourcing, developing and promoting exceptional people. Jerry is a focused, driven leader who values professional relationships. He is a persuasive, influential communicator who thrives in challenging situations. He has a straightforward, helpful, collaborative approach with recruiting and staffing.
Jerry and his wife, Terry, are Pittsburgh natives and now live in Carver, MN. They have two grown children, Nicole and Augustin.