Clinical Nurse Coordinator-Patient Care Unit (PCU)
Houston, TX 77030 US
Nights (Rotating Weekends) * Could change to days in the future, will keep you posted
Sign On: Case by case
Relo: Case by Case
What you will do in this role:
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift
- In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
- 1 year of recent RN acute care leadership experience (Preferably in Med-Surg, Wound care or pain management)
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Preferred
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
Clinical Nurse Coordinator- Patient Care Unit (PCU)- Dallas, TX