Central Sterile Technician (CST)- Days/Nights/Evenings
Dallas, TX 75230 US
- Mon-Fri, 2:30pm-11pm
- Mon-Fri, 6pm-2:30am
- Mon-Fri, 11pm-7am
- The incumbent will demonstrate skill in sterilization, instrumentation, and decontamination procedures. This includes maintaining equipment and supplies as well as maintaining a clean work area.
- Prepares instruments and packs for sterilization.
- Operates sterilizers and decontamination equipment.
- Performs quality control functions.
- Answers telephone and communicates messages.
- Restocks O.R. case carts.
- 1 year of RECENT ACUTE CST experience in an acute care hospital is required.
- CST certification required Central Sterile Technician Job Requirements.
- Sign-on: Up to $2,000
- Relocation: $3,000