Cardiac Cath Lab Technician- Days
Plano, TX 75075 US
Days Monday-Friday, 7 am-3:30 pm with rotating call
Sign-on Bonus up to $5,000 sign-on
Relocation Assistance: up to $5,000
Cardiac Cath Lab Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Performs technical skills through education & expertise.
- Documents & communicates data concisely.
- Develops individual goal-directed care for cardiac patients through the use of assessment and technical skills.
- Witness for waste of drugs in the automated drug delivery system including narcotics.
- Attendance and being on time, and ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Cardiac Cath Lab Technician Job Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- BCLS Certified (prefer ACLS certified); prefer RCVT or RT
- 2 years of experience in the Cath lab preferred