CVOR - Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Denver, CO 80220 US
As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Clinical Nurse Coordinator with us:
- You will lead, coach, develop and recognize staff to maximize performance and growth.
- You will supervise personnel, provide direct patient care, with delegation of activities based on patient care needs and competencies of available patient care staff.
- You will provide direct and ongoing supervision of staff with regard to conflict resolution and personnel policy compliance, including disciplinary actions.
- You will teach, supervise and serve as a resource for staff, and assist with clinical procedures as needed.
- You assess need for and assist in implementation of staff development programs to
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Colorado State RN license or compact license is accepted - Will accept pending license
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS issued by the American Heart Association required
- Must have at least one (1) year CVOR RN RECENT experience in an acute care hospital - PREFFRED IS 2 YEARs
- Charge/Coordinator/Supervisory experience preferred.
When will this position be vacant: End of year-current CNC is retiring
Reason for vacancy: retirement and expansion of heart program-new heart doctor started this month
Reporting structure: RN, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Director, VP
What outside of the job description are you looking for in a candidate?
- Flexibility, teamwork-
- This position will be working CVOR but Rose does not currently have the volume of hearts that this candidate would overseeing heart cases all the time. Right now heart cases approx. 4 cases per months. The expectation would be that they would help with other service lines in the Main OR as needed. They hired a new doc this month (November) and are currently working on expanding their heart program so ideally in the future the heart volume will increase to 8-10 per month.
- A great place to progress in your career.
- Magnet facility
- Awesome culture hospital wide-family feel
- Named a Top Workplace by Denver Post five years in a row— voted on by Rose colleagues
- 13 Operating Room Suites in Main OR / 10 OR in Wolf Surgery (23 ORs total)
- Types of Services: Cardiac/Vascular/Endovascular Surgeries
Salary Range: $37.94/hr - $46.31 (10yrs) - $55.61 (20yrs) - based on yrs. of experience),
Sign on bonus $10,000 - with 2 year commitment (paid out 30 days after start)
Relocation: Case by Case basis
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.