CT Technologist | Up to $7.5K Sign-on
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Full time, Permanent CT Technologist in Georgia.
Take the next step in your career with Georgia's Top Hospital.
We place Allied Health professionals into full time, permanent positions.
Position available: CT Technologist
- Multiple shifts available
- Differential pay for evenings, nights and weekends with additional differential for WEO
- Great benefits with competitive sign-on bonus available
- Graduate from an AMA approved radiologic technology program
- Minimum 1-year experience as radiologic technologist with six (6) months CT technologist experience preferred
- Registered by ARRT (R)
- Advanced ARRT in Computed Tomography (CT) preferred
- BLS certification required
We look forward to meeting you and being a part of your career choices.
Meet Your Recruiter
Denise Dunmire is an experienced senior manager with 25 years in the technology industry building and leading high performing global teams with diverse professional skills. She has a background in civil and software engineering, finance, operations,program management and has long supported recruiting efforts from college-level to executive management. Denise has a passion for connecting with people, building positive relationships and enriching the client and candidate experience from first contact through hire.
She is excited to join All Med Search in helping to enable the healthcare industry. Denise is a US Army Veteran, a mother of two and a grandmother. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her two Golden Retrievers and loves hiking.