CT Technologist | Up to $7.5K Sign-on
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Full time, Permanent CT Technologist in Georgia.
Take the next step in your career with Georgia's Top Hospital.
We place Allied Health professionals into full time, permanent positions.
Position available: CT Technologist
- Multiple shifts available
- Differential pay for evenings, nights and weekends with additional differential for WEO
- Great benefits with competitive sign-on bonus available
- Graduate from an AMA approved radiologic technology program
- Minimum 1-year experience as radiologic technologist with six (6) months CT technologist experience preferred
- Registered by ARRT (R)
- Advanced ARRT in Computed Tomography (CT) preferred
- BLS certification required
We look forward to meeting you and being a part of your career choices.