CT Technologist-Full Time Days/Nights
Plano, TX 75075 US
Shift: Full Time-
Days (8 am- 8 pm) Rotating Weekends
Nights (6 pm -6 am) Rotating Weekends
Performs and assists with high-quality diagnostic CT procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. CT Tech effectively participates and promotes Excellence Always including service recovery.
- Provide high-quality diagnostic CT imaging.
- CT Tech maintains appropriate records.
- Educates patients and family.
- Attendance and being on time, and ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- CT Tech delivers customer-focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include transport of Patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
- Graduate of AMA-approved School of Radiology Technology.
- ARRT (CT) or CRMT, MRT (State RRT), and BCLS.
- CT advance certification within 6 months of hire/training.
- 1 year of CT is required.
- MUST be registered in ARRT (CT) – Must have CT Experience
- 1 year of recent CT tech acute care experience within the last year is Required.
- Must have the technical skills or knowledge for a Trauma Level 1 and Comprehensive Stroke programs
Sign on: up to $5k for Sign-on
Relocation assistance: up to $5k for Relo