CT Technologist- Days or Weekend Overnights
Arlington, TX 76015 US
The CT Technician: works in conjunction with the Chief Tech, Imaging Manager, Director, and Medical Staff to improve the patient and workflow via providing support, education, and leadership to the technical staff. performs CT procedures as outlined by the State of Texas and departmental protocols, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Current License as an (MRT) by the State of Texas is required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (CT) required.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association is required.
- Experience in performing all C.T. Scans and general Radiologic procedures
- Two (2) years of experience as a C.T. Technologist preferred. Recent Acute Care Experience Required.
What outside of the job description are you looking for in a candidate? The team really needs someone who can work at a fast pace in a hospital, someone who has worked only for an imaging service outside the hospital likely will not be a fit. They will consider someone with solid rad tech experience who has recently been certified in CT.
- Shift differential
7:00Pm-11:00Pm - $2.50
11:00Pm - 7:00Am $3.60
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable case by case
- Relocation: Neogotiable case by case