CT Technologist | Up to $7.5K Sign-on
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Full time, Permanent CT Technologist in Georgia.
Take the next step in your career with Georgia's Top Hospital.
We place Allied Health professionals into full time, permanent positions.
Position available: CT Technologist
- Multiple shifts available
- Differential pay for evenings, nights and weekends with additional differential for WEO
- Great benefits with competitive sign-on bonus available
- Graduate from an AMA approved radiologic technology program
- Minimum 1-year experience as radiologic technologist with six (6) months CT technologist experience preferred
- Registered by ARRT (R)
- Advanced ARRT in Computed Tomography (CT) preferred
- BLS certification required
We look forward to meeting you and being a part of your career choices.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.