CT / Rad Tech - Can't Miss Opportunity At Leading Acute Care Hospital
Lewisville, TX 75057 US
CT/Rad Technologist - Lewisville, TX - Amazing Comp Package!
We are looking for a CT/Rad Technologist to join our team at our award winning acute care hospital in Lewisville, TX. This role is responsible for using their expert knowledge of anatomy to position patients safely and comfortably during scans; they will also explain procedures before scans begin. The CT/Rad Tech will be required to maintaining patient records and ensuring all equipment is clean, safe, and functioning properly. Providing our patients the unwavering care and the best overall experience possible is of utmost importance.
- Exepeince withing the last 2 years in an Acute Care setting as a CT/Rad Tech
- Must have current license American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R)(CT). Must obtain within 6 months of hire/promotion or completion of training program if doesn't already have.
- Recent acute care experience required in specialty.
- Must have current Texas license Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association (AHA) Certification
- Graduate of an Accredited Radiologic Technology Program or equivalent with appropriate state licensure and National Registry(s).
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Industry leading benefits package
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Higher Learning scholarships for employee's children
- 401k (100% annual match – up to 9%)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Working for a Leading Healthcare Organization that focuses on taking care of their people.
- Much more!
APPL TODAY TO BE IMMEDIATELY CONSIDERED FOR A CT/RT TECH ROLE AT OUR LOCATION IN LEWISVILLE, TEXAS. WE ALSO HAVE SIMILAR ROLES AT OUR OTHER FACILITIES THROUGHOUT TEXAS THAT WE'D LOVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage via SMS text message. By responding to our engagement, submitting your application, or sending us your resume, you consent to future communication via email and SMS text message unless you opt-out by responding “STOP” to either emails or SMS texts. Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For assistance, reply 'HELP' to your texts.