CST Certified Surgical Technician - Spine & Joint
Lone Tree, CO 80124 US
Certified Surgical Technician to ensure that they continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Here is some of what you can expect from being an Certified Surgical Technician with Swedish:
- You will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department in the scrub role.
- You will be experienced in all aspects as aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases; pulling cases as needed; and breaking down cases at the end of the procedure.
- You may come in contact with medications and therefore must demonstrate understanding of proper medication management and storage as well as maintaining a secure medication environment.
- You will act as a preceptor, resource and mentor for new staff members, surgical technician students and existing staff.
Graduation from an accredited program for Operating Room Technicians.
Current CST Certification preferred.
Registration as a Surgical Tech by Colorado Division of Registration (DORA) REQUIRED
This is a state requirement and a CST WILL not be able to work with out it. This is comparable to a background check turnaround time is 3-6 weeks to obtain.
Professional and Occupational Licenses questions:
Division of Professions and Occupations
1560 Broadway, Suite 1350
Denver, CO 80202
(2) years CST experience in an acute care hospital - Highly preferred or very close to it
MUST have recent acute care experience
Candidates should be well rounded in ALL service lines as they will do all types of cases
Fast paced environment. Candidates will be asked questions regarding communication and teamwork
- MUST live with 25-30 mins of facility for call
- 2 OR's - Spine & Joint and the Main OR
- 20-30 cases/day. Busiest during the beginning of the week
- Robotics expansion planned for 2021
Benefits of working with Sky Ridge Spine & Total Joint OR:
• Opportunity to work with a great team - very organized, highly skilled
• New cutting edge technology
• Lower call requirement
• People who want to be the best at what they do can hone in and become an expert in their field
• Opportunity to specialize in a variety of areas – Spine (minimally invasive, open surgery), Robotics, and heavy joint revisions. The goal is that you grow to know the procedure as well as the surgeons.
• Work very closely with the surgeons on a daily basis
• Access to a level of expertise in Spine & Joint that you can't get anywhere else in the Denver area
• Excellent benefits package through HCA
• Opportunity to work with one of the largest healthcare providers in the U.S.
Salary Range: $23.64/hr - $31.02 (12yrs) - $35.46 (18yrs) - based on yrs. of experience)
On call pay: $ 4.00P/H - Call back pay: 1-1/2 your hourly pay.,
Sign on bonus $5,000 - with 2 year commitment (paid out 30 days after start)
Relocation: Case by Case basis
Meet Your Recruiter
Brent McKenzie has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, starting with his family resort. From there, he worked in every aspect of restaurants, starting as a dishwasher.
Since then, Brent has added more than 10 years of management experience. His management experience helps him identify qualified candidates and match them to the needs of clients. He has experience opening several new businesses, both large and small. These challenges make him a sharp eye for the type of skills that hard-working professionals should bring to the table. It also makes him exceptional at noticing talent that is ready for further development.
Brent is very dedicated to completing any task and brings that passion to his clients and candidates. His attention to detail and constant drive are an asset to any career or talent search.