Bone Marrow Transplant Registered Nurse (BMT RN) - Up to $5,000 Sign On Bonus!
Denver, CO 80218 US
We are thrilled to announce an incredible opportunity for a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team at the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit in Denver, Colorado.
Position: Bone Marrow Transplant Unit Registered Nurse
Location: Denver, CO
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.60 - $52.80
Night Shift Differential: $5.50 & Weekends $2.00
Relocation Assistance: $5k (Outside of CO) & $2K (Within CO - 75 Miles outside of Denver)
- Administer and monitor bone marrow transplants and related therapies.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Educate patients and their families about the transplantation process and post-transplant care.
- Monitor and manage complications and side effects.
- Provide emotional support and guidance to patients and their families during this challenging journey.
- Maintain accurate and thorough patient records.
- Current RN license in the state of Colorado.
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience, with preference for experience in oncology or bone marrow transplant, or med-surg.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and emotionally demanding environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A supportive and inclusive workplace culture.
- State-of-the-art facilities and resources.
- Making a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients every day.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate RN who is eager to make a difference in the field of bone marrow transplantation, we encourage you to apply. Your skills and expertise can help us provide hope and healing to those in need.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Support Specialist
Marni has grown up around healthcare recruiters and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to make a successful placement. She is very organized and passionate about every task she tackles. She has experience in event planning, and loves working with wild animals at Helen Woodward Animal Shelter and the San Diego Safari Park in her spare time.